Peasant Blouses are quite popular in my shop lately and they surely are a wardrobe staple for spring and summer that everyone should have in their closet. They are comfy and cute, they can even be dressed up, and more often they can be combined with denim in exchange for a tshirt for instance. Also, they are never out of fashion.
Here are a few of my Favourites of Streetstyle and Celebrity Pics wearing their peasant Blouses:
1. Taylor Swift wearing a billowy white blouse in Central Park in New York City
2. Rosie Huntington-Whitely combines her white peasant blouse with black skinny jeans and brown boots.
3. Camilla Belle dresses up her blue embroidered blouse while combining it with a brocade pencil skirt. This is a perfect example of how to make boho blouses suitable for going out in the evening.
4. Alexa Chung wears her peasant blouse with cut-off denim shorts and black sandals. This is definitely a wardrobe staple for summer. i love this look. It looks effortless and cute.
5. This is a beautiful example of how to layer a peasant blouse for not so warm spring days, seen on the streets of Tokyo.
6. Samara Weaving wearing a peasant blouse with a bohemian maxi skirt. This is my favourite combination for blouses like that, followed by the denim short.
How do you like to wear peasant blouses?